Thursday, September 10, 2009
Pointy needles and all things evil!
So a re-check for Anna proved nothing big except that the ER docs are retards (big surprise right) The ER docs said "ears are clear. No infection...blah blah..." her pediatrician (who I like and trust very much) says.....there is no way the ER doc got a good look at her ears because they are to goopy to see the ear drum. After cleaning out her ears (and a small rant about the stupid ER docs) she did confirm Annas ears are not infected but now they are at least very clean. A good look over and 40 minutes later she tells me to go across the street to the hospital and get a blood draw. My poor child!! It took two of us to pin her tiny flailing body down and one blood guy to get one tiny vile of blood. The poor girls are is bruised due to the 2 attempts at a draw because the first one her went clear through the vain! Ahhh I am not to happy with our hospital at the moment. I got a call from my doc to confirm what I already suspected that her blood CBC came back totally normal BUT the lab guy broke one of the tube that the second test was going to be ran with and asked if I wanted to go back in for a new blood draw. I quickly said...Umm hell no! She is calling at 8 to check up on us again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment